27/11/2009

Yoli // The first frozen yogurt shop in Berlin* via Yatzer


For our good luck and for my sweet tooth we were luckily lost somewhere in Berlin on our way to the exhibition Illustrative Berlin two weeks ago. The clean lines and the colorful 3D cut-outs immediately drew our attention despite the fact that we were running late and way out of our schedule. I guess that one of the reasons we also stopped is because my editor in chief, Costas Voyatzis and Yatzer's contributor Apostolos Mitsios, were very tired of listening to me brag about how hungry I was, so what better than to satisfy my appetite with a healthy sweet!


While entering into Yoli the Frozen Yogurt Shop in Berlin, the concept of the shop as well as the materials used create a very clean and fresh setting such as that of the product // yogurt which is clean, pure, white, bold and in this case FROZEN!. The store is in no way like any other usual frozen yogurt store or chain that we’ve seen thus far; no repetition of the typical images or colors used. The large windows and the open space plan of the store allows for a relaxing atmosphere which is sufficiently lit with ample of natural lighting thus allowing the customer to feel relaxed while they enjoy their frozen yogurt.














2 comentários:

dp disse...

gosto muito,,, do conceito, da decoração( pareceu-me ser elástica...tipo "um dia pegamos nesta mancha de chocolate e colamos naquela parede..."está muito bom....)
o espaço está muito fixe... obrigado tiago, ja sei a que é que me vou dedicar num futuro proximo

Anónimo disse...

De nada meu caro, mas não tive nada haver com isso ;)

A mim, que nem sou grande fã de yogurtes só me apetece comê-los!

Até os comemos carago!

TC